Wednesday, March 19, 2014

19 March 2014



today i went out with hongyu and eunice and it probably is one of my most tiring day of my year because i had training til 11pm and had to pass up forms from dsd and collect eunice's cake from bedok mall then rested awhile at home(thankfully) before going off to meet eunice. 

and honestly i was thinking about a few things that would affect me alot; would she appreciate everything and the money i spent on her presents and cake? i'm really going broke these few days and i'm not rich and money isn't something i like to spend. and when i spend, i like to make sure that person is worth it and i was honestly thinking "the things i do for my friends, they would never do for me."

i know when i do something, i have to do it without expecting returns so i guess, seeing her appreciate my work is enough. friends really come and go and i'm glad i know who i should keep in my life. i'm glad some bitches taught me the ways of the bitches and i should definitely stay away from them. i'm kind of glad i lost you because you're not worth it after all.


i haven't been the nicest to eunicelim and i did say really mean stuffs about her when i was in secondary sch about not liking the way she does some stuffs but i'm really glad she's still here by my side heh. sorry and thankyou for everything eunice, i hope you like the presents and cake i got you, IT'S NOT CHEAP OKAY or not some last minute thing because i got you the presents about half a month ago so yeah hahahaha sincerely hope you appreciate my efforts. :)


 screw you guys.