Monday, March 10, 2014

Kinda new stuffs hehe

I just recently(8 march) pierced my upper ear, i think it's called the helix or smth :o


hehehe i feel accomplished. It's like been years since i've pierced my ear or did something to my body. And i also decided to pamper myself abit more by buying my first mask hehe which cost me like 29.90 but i just hope it works laaa like make me look less dull and dry :(

hehe and i also miss my dearie boy like so much i miss his smell i miss his hug :( and i'm so glad that we are putting in effort to try and keep our relationship going despite all the paranoid shit and overthinking and insecurities hehe 

and i'm like really really wishing from the bottom of my heart that this will last, because i think he's perfect for me. except that i'm not perfect for him or anyone to be exact because recently my temper has been getting bad and i keep flaring up at him accidentally but i just realised maybe this was my temper all along but i just chose not to release it and now it's kind of at the limits. i can literally feel that nowadays i'm getting frustrated but i suppress it inside me of letting it out. but nicky boy always happens to be the unlucky who hit the jackpot of me bursting :/ sorry... :(

I really love you nicky boy don't get upset or anything okay cos i honestly HATE seeing you sad because i feel utterly useless :"( actually you can get sad la just have to tell me and i'll make sure i'll try to be there for you kay :*


i love your stupid face :p

No comments:

Post a Comment