Sunday, April 6, 2014

i miss my friends; i miss knowing about their life, being a part of their life. we've come so far but we have also drifted really far apart and not being able to be ourselves when we're around each other.

and i keep flaring up over small things and i don't know why; i hate being angry. and it's always that he's with me all the time and so my anger bursts to him. what's worse is that i can't control my anger and so i'm sort of screwing this relationship up. i don't know what's wrong with me(as usual wtf) and i get so insecure so damn easily i hate myself so much for this and i just get paranoid and shit and I HATE IT and i'll just go all silent on him and act like there's nothing at all when actually I'M THINKING OF ALL THE GIRLS THAT ARE BETTER THAN ME AND HOW HE'D PICK THEM OVER ME