Thursday, April 3, 2014

Security

Recently, i've been thinking; is it wrong if i don't like kissing or that i'm just not very fond of kissing or that i don't feel anything when kissing?

I mean i do like it when he wants to kiss me. But i just feel that kissing doesn't give me security or actually make me feel loved. Hugs do. Like i will feel more loved when he says, "i miss your hug.", rather than "i miss kissing you.", kind of thing. 

And i don't want a very intimate relationship, like we have to kiss every time we meet; but i want a really cute relationship where we only crave for each other's smell and each other's hugs and just send random texts checking up on each other and just doing stupid stuffs together. I don't want to kiss and feel all sensual(or whatever the word is) because that isn't love to me. And kissing does not assure me in any way. 



That doesn't i don't love him. I love him to bits, i love his face, his stupid wangwang eyes, his smells, the way he smiles, the way he laughs. I love everything about him and there's really nothing i would want to change about him. Even if he pisses me off with his attitude, i'll learn to love that part of him because it's still him and love is all about accepting each other and not changing him/her into someone we want them to be.


And there's always this thing that girls worry about: other girls


I love you so much, i wanna cuddle you to sleep, hug and smell you all day and i never want to let you go. :") 


Hehe and ofcause must end off with my cute little babies *i still can't forget about the baby who just died and didn't move the moment he came out* huge sigh :"(