Wednesday, September 3, 2014

eXams are over!!


Doesn't this picture remind you of the beach(or me, the bitch hahahaha), the carefree life? It does to meee because it smells like freedom in the air. I did my last paper today and I was disappointed yet glad because I expected the paper to be waaay harder but it was easy!

Actually I have a lot of reflection to do; like why did I start studying properly only in year 3? As in maybe I should have started studying like this in year 1, then I would have gotten cumulative GPA 4 (just kidding, maybe 3.7+) but still, better late than never. But it really feels good to study and being able to answer almost all the questions and knowing in your heart, 'I got this'.

Anyway, holidays aren't really holidays. It's hol(finish-all-your-projects)iday, so I've got to finish my FYP which is close or is 20 credit points. So if I screw this up, I'm a goner. Well, not actually a goner because I'm not planning to go to business course or what but actually becoming my dream job, a n u r s e.
Usually the reactions I get from people is 'Huh? Why nurse?', and I spend like 10 mins lecturing them on why being a nurse isn't bad at all and how a nurse will always be in demand, everywhere. Major reason would be, I want to help others or even better, save others. I want to be someone significant; significant enough to make someone remember me as the girl who bandaged her leg, significant enough for that cancer kid to keep fighting, significant enough to do the right things to save someone.

Since I want to save someone, why not be a doctor right? The answer is no, a doctor is a person who administers, prescribes and treat. On the other hand, a nurse is someone who takes time to understand a patient and their needs and also to make someone feel better. Maybe to you, some nurses are rude and impatient. But at least to me, I'm going to become a good nurse, someone who takes passion in their work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment