Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Kite Runner + Food Adventures + Pasarbella

I just finished reading The Kite Runner and it was a good read. I can't express how it makes me feel but it made me sad so yup, thumbs up! The book doesn't speak about love between lovers but loyalty between master and servant and it was interesting (and heart wrenching) enough to make me continue reading it.

My family just recently re-painted our house, so i decided the plain white walls should be decorated hahaha with the courtesy of Nick's bouquet of flowers that were dried nicely. It was a good display of them for 30 minutes before they started falling due to the un-stickiness masking tape and I was afraid it'll ruin the paint. So, they were put back together to take over the position of the calender.




My mummy also bought for me and Nick the slider casings from Character Design hehe. It was on sale so it was slightly cheaper which was $31.90. I really like the design of this casing because I hate to take out my ez-link card from my wallet which I'll put in my bag b/c troublesome.



Also, Nick and me went to check out Creamier but it was a futile trip because it was too crowded and we had to wait 45 minutes for just waffles and ice cream :/




On Wednesday, I went to Pasarbella with Eunice and Ecclesia. The food were rather expensive but everything is almost pretty unique, so it's worth a try.














So i've been spending the last few days with nick and i'm still thankful i have him and love how we annoy each other esp with ms swan's "yeah yeah okay yeah" 😂💕

No comments:

Post a Comment