Sunday, July 15, 2012

iwtwfwkabhpdcama :(



yeah, seems like i'm just another girl to you. you probably don't care about me anymore. and you didn't care or talk to me as much as you did last time. it's like i'm invisible. but it's okay, it happens to me everytime and it's probably karma yeah? :)

and you, i got those killer looks from you, like you were utterly pissed with me, and i have no idea what i've done wrong, maybe i shouldn't have appeared in your life at all, so you wouldn't be angry with me right? my mother shouldn't have gave birth to me so i wouldn't have done what i've done to you right? and i could have acted like i hate you too, but i didn't cos i don't. but maybe i should have, cos you seemed like you hate me. and i couldn't find any reason to blame you or hate you for so probably everything i started with you was all my fault. i'm sorry.

this is the second avoidance i will be getting in church. and i said that he won't see me ever again, which means i can't appear in church anymore. which means not getting to see my friends there anymore either, which saddens me. hella lots. but i guess that's good cos you've taken interest in another girl and i'm invisible to you. i got so many hims in my blog. gosh. haha.

friday the 13th, wasn't unlucky. but it made me realise that so many things have changed. that we probably liked each other at the wrong times. when you moved on, then i like(i think) you.

No comments:

Post a Comment