Wednesday, July 4, 2012

wasteofspace,



yup, there is absolutely nothing. everyone's better than me in a sense. like there's so many girls out there who can attract much more boys. they're perfect and all. so who will i be in your life if you knew them? nothing. haha. and they say we'll find that special someone, but isn't it they will also go for the more perfect one? i'm just fading out in all my friend's lives. they probably forgot the memories i had with them. they probably don't care about me anymore.

i know i shouldn't be thinking about you at all, i always thought you were my very good friend. i don't know what i feel for you but. it just feels that i don't want to lose you, forever. and probably when you go to a jc next year, you'll find much more prettier, cuter, more perfect girl than me. so i'm just staying out of your life just in case i get too attached to you, and get hurt when you find someone more perfect than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment