Sunday, July 15, 2012

sodamntired.

577422_374891562553322_1937955530_n_large

today i replied 'anything','take it any way you want ba.' and he just prolly got tired and said he didn't want to disturb me anymore and etc. haha. guess what, i drove another person out of my life. and this sucks. but i don't want to keep faking any happiness and i'm fine with everything he says. but it's okay, haha and this is just another boy, not exactly that important to me, but yea.

i'm kinda tired of keeping friendships and all i feel when i'm texting them is that i'm the only one holding on. like how everyone just stopped texting me after i gave them cold replies. like whether or not i reply, i mean nothing, nothing at all. probly just someone they could talk to when they're bored. yea. i'm just so tired. maybe cos i've lost too many i wanted to hold on to. i rather lose all of my friends now then they leave me later at a point of my life where they've all become so important.

No comments:

Post a Comment