Tuesday, March 26, 2013

to get her

Okay so today is day 2! hehe. so today was pretty much like ytd which means i was sleepy and all, i just feel like sleeping in the toilet or smth ahahaha. anyway, today jarryl made me 'commit a crime' and i was like the murderer ahahahaa. he held my hand to make me go to a person who had balloons(parents bought for birthday celebration) and then literally signalled me to take the balloon and give it to him. when i refused, he started crying like nobody's business and i appeared like the big baddie who bullied him(obviously not me!) hahahaa.

then today i secretly took a pic of matthias and aikeesss, he like almost expose me to the teacher!!!!! luckily teacher think he talking rubbish heheheh. then he hugged me twice today hehe. but both is cos he crying and the first one cos he play with chair until fall down..... HAHA. who ask this little matthias so naughtyyy. teehee anyway i got a hug, it felt good :-D and when i wanted to let go, he still held on and i'm stuck between, "should i carry him and let him hug me" or "should i continue hugging him in this awkward sitting position" hehehe. then the second i kinda forgot. but awww he held my hand today :-D my little curly prince ^-^

(supposed to keep this pic to myself, but this is my blog so to myself right? :-x)

hehehee oh then when i 'playing' with him then he hit me, then i pretend sad face then ask "why you hit me? :-(" then he sayang and say sorry. HE SO DAMN CUTE HEHEHE. and he did that a few times so i got many matthias's sayangs :")

and then i stayed til eunice finished her work cos i can leave alr. then joe and mel came over to my house to eat dinner and almost nothing :-( but hahahhaha. oh and before that i was supposed to find them at tampines and mel made me like an idiot walking around the wrong mall, she's forever blur mansxz. ahahaha.

and this is the view from inside the kindergarten! like cool right all the ships and all. hehehehe.

see the two pretty girls beside a potato :-(








THE LAST THREE TOTALLY RETARDED AHAHA. JUST LOOK AT MEL OMG AHAHA MEL MEL


No comments:

Post a Comment