Thursday, March 21, 2013



why do people just tell me they don't know what to say? am i too boring or am i too in my own world? should i just be alone all by myself so you wouldn't be stuck with me or listening to me. am i such a hard person to be with? now i finally realise the reason why i like to zone out. it's because people like you exist. you might think this is a small matter. but why do i try so hard to keep talking or keeping convos with people who are always thinking how to reply me. i'm so fucking sorry for being me. i'm sorry for being so hard to be with. i'm crying so hard now i hope no one hears me. or i'll give them trouble because i woke them up from their sleep. i'm so sorry for everything. i'm sorry for being so difficult. i'm so sorry. :'( all i ever do is create trouble, making things difficult. it's like a trouble processor, everything i see or touch or say becomes trouble. all i ever do is make things difficult. i'm sorry i'm sensitive. i really am. maybe people think i should never have existed. i'm just a huge pile of disgusting germs in a form of a human. i should be extinct and cease to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment