Friday, September 27, 2013

:'(


i can see that you're trying hard to get me out of your life. i see what tweets you've favourited and i get it. you are dead bent on getting me out of your life. ha ha i'll try to be okay. for now i guess i do whatever it takes to be happy, going out with my old friends, anything to get you out of my memories. and then your mission will be accomplished. i'll forget you in time and won't want you anymore. if you want that, i'll do just that. i'm sorry, really. for being 'arrogant' and stuffs. i'm just really thankful to you for taking care of me, showing concern, comforting, caring and loving me for the past few months. it's been really great having you around and you know i'm thankful for you. i hope you're happy on this journey without me, i'm sure you are since i think you said you'll be happier without me. thank you. really.

note to you: you're a really good boy with a really good heart, please don't ever change that part of you. and i hope you'll find someone who loves you as much as i do or even more. <3
another note: i really really still wish i could hug you, hold you.
last note: sorry i wasn't good enough for you.