Tuesday, October 8, 2013


something hit me yesterday that lead me to think if you already planned on breaking with me and this trust thing is the chance for you to do just that. and it really sucks knowing someone you love doesn't love you as much or even plans on leaving and not staying. but i guess for now, i'm getting on fine because i have a few outings that take my mind off you, and also people to talk to.

today i'm gonna meet more girls hehehe amabel was like my best friend in p6 or sec 1? and we had sleepovers at my house, i'll have dinner/lunch at her house after school, play maple together. hehe GOOD OL TIMES MAN. can't wait teehee :D and also a other few classmates, like AMACHIA HEHE she was the class monitor and i think i liked her HAHA as in not like like but a friend like. like she can be so damn funny HAHAAHAHA(i'm not even sure about that, i can't remember ahaha) and jelene and edith and hongyu also xD