Tuesday, December 10, 2013

i'm not worthy of this goodness




Sigh nick just bought me cheesecake all the way from orchard to my house and i couldn't even have the chance to meet him for a few minutes to chat with him because mummy wouldn't allow me to go out. So he came to my house to pass me this. I felt really insecure because i looked myself in the myself and i look bad. But he said i look comfy and not cui at all. Sigh. He really melts my heart and i just feel like crying :"( 
And this feeling really sucks like honestly because i am telling him things i don't usually tell people and i get frustrated with myself for saying my thoughts out. Like i utterly despise myself for feeling this way and i can't help feeling that anyone will get tired or irritated with me feeling this way. Ugh andrea...