Tuesday, December 31, 2013

the end is the start of a new beginning

today is the end of 2013 and i'm actually scared to recall what this year consists of because there's been so many laughters, so many tears, so much hurt. but if i don't look back, i won't learn from the past and become a better person. so here goes:



there's supposed to be more pictures of a and me but i'm not putting it here because i uploaded from my computer space and i've deleted all our pictures together. that pretty much sounds like a mean thing to do but i've got to move on and stop lingering on such stuffs and i'm so glad to say i'm over you ha ha putting in so much effort to love you just resulted in you leaving me because i broke a promise. but oh well, i'm happy to say it's alllllll over and i'm so happy with my new beginning.

so this year 2013 started with a and me catching fireworks together, and getting together after knowing each other for a year. there were meetups with the girls, well joe once only HA and there were meetups with pb and jerrold! also there was uss with jingyang, jingshen, jerrold, leon! then of course school was so much better with adri, wany, anis and norita :) and then came along this boy who managed to crawl into the walls of my heart and made me fall in 'like' again which is pretty weird because i actually lost trust in all the boys.

but he's different. his actions spoke louder than words at the right time and i can't be anymore thankful for that. like coming down just because i wasn't okay and got teary HAHA cute la. it's probably the first time someone wanted to be there everytime i'm sad. it's the first time someone told me i feel like something he wanted his whole life. and i just really enjoy spending time with him and everytime he has to leave, i die a liiiiiiittle inside.

i really hate HATE people leaving me. i'm scared they'll never come back. i'm afraid they'll stop loving me. but with all these doubts, i will still carry on loving that person til that happens. nobody how hurt i am, i'll still keep loving him and never let him go unless the day where he decides to leave me comes and i can't bear to stay.

all in all:
i just wanna thank everyone who has been in my life, for being there for me, being my friend(because i'm not exactly easy to be with). thank my family especially my big bro who would go all out to make sure i'm not sad. i haven't been the best friend or best sibling or best child but i will continue to try to be a better person for myself and those around me.