Tuesday, December 3, 2013

2013/ 3 December

when i get my own car along with my own freedom, i can imagine myself just driving around blasting(not too loud) music whenever i'm upset or just going on a roadtrip to somewhere i can hike in time to see the sunrise/sunset. that's the kind of therapy i need when i'm sad. for now, my therapy when i'm sad is just walking for hours just listening to music or crying till i'm left with no more tears.

i can imagine myself just with my other half in the car having heart to heart talks or even silence is enough. because like they say, as long as you're with someone you like, just being with them will make you happy.

hahahaha anyway i just feel like a typical US teen who puts her laptop on their laps and type their life out. HAHA weird ah because i'm a typical SG teen who should be whatsapping people nonstop like a typical teen now. THIS IS WEIRD BECAUSE i sound so mature! HAHA k andrea k.....

anyway nowadays i just feel sooo weirdly easily upset by little random things that happen in shows and even teared twice in a row a few days ago which is weird(zzz i'm overusing this word but there's no other word) because nothing emotional has been happening to me. like there isn't any drama or anyone insulting and shit so i think i should be pms-ing?

and i know i'm sad because i keep craving for waffle ice cream or like buffet food where i can gorge myself HAHA gorge is the wrong word right! it should beeee FLUSH HAHA like flushing food down my throat. okay i sound really psychotic! but whatEVAAARRRRR


i look really dumb here but i think i have like the flying hat kind of thing you know? :B


hehe i got an ootd which i look really step but everyone's stepping(?) so it's okay right? ahahaha self comfort.


AND THIS! LOUIE SAID I SENT A VIRUS TO HIS PHONE(meaning this picture cause it was a selfie in his phone HAHA) so mean uh he but i look okay here what! a happy virus xD

// i can't wait for christmas heheheheh