Wednesday, February 19, 2014

18 February: What's happening


Nick tells me to believe he really loves me and he swears he'll only love me. But i can't. I can't believe in those words when i can't even believe that i'm good enough for him, or that i'm enough for him to stay. I know i'll never be enough. I know i'll lose him to some better girl who has a cuter smile, cuter personality and that i'll never be special enough to anyone.

I've been feeling really broken these days and i don't know why. I've been flaring up easily and ranting at nick and i know it'll be soon before he gives up on me. I really don't know how to love myself no matter how much i try. I'm soooo envious of those girls who have a cute smile and i get so bloody insecure because i just don't see anything in me. 

I'm aching so much now. And i can't even stop the ache. Useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment