Sunday, February 3, 2013

numb.



i found out many things today. all i can say is thank you for being there for me always, i don't know how we're gonna be in future, but yeah thank you. because all i can assume for now, is i'm the bounceback like i expected myself to be. and i'm going to be fine with that because i have to be. and i know, we're gonna drift. i feel it. unless you make it alright. and on my part, pretend i don't know anything so i won't give you cold shoulders.

and also, i'm kinda glad for my sensitivity that i can feel you uncaring for me so i let go of caring for you too.

and i want to thank noritateonulita HAHA. NU LI TA HAHAHA. sorry norita teo hehe. thank you for always trying to cheer me up and for coming down to my area to find meeee :D hehe. not exactly for me lah but for your bells i think hahahaha. but terima kasihhh HEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment