Saturday, February 9, 2013



one gets numb because he/she has been hurt by someone/something too much that the system stops to care. i don't remember some things anymore. they get out of my head very fast. and i mean it's at the back of my head, but it doesn't play on my mind anymore.



hahahaha this is my life storyyyy. because i'm so hard to be with, selfish, possessive, annoying and so many others.

Matthew 5:46-48
If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

i'm gonna love everyone already, i don't care if they don't care about me or what. I'M GONNA LOVE THE WORLDDDD. hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment