Saturday, February 2, 2013

2.



i'm the kind that treats good friends more important than boyfriends and if i were ever to lose anyone, it would always be the same. they leave me, i do nothing about it but just keep memories of them in my head, think of them before i sleep, and miss them some day along the way. because i never really have the guts to text them that i miss them or those times or whatever. i just assume if they left me means they don't want to stick with me anymore and so, my heart will ofcourse ache, but all i can do is be okay(or pretend it's okay).

maybe i should do something like having the guts to tell them what i feel, but i guess it's just me. i don't like having to bother people who don't want to stick with me. like if they leave me, i should get the hint already and leave them alone. and i certainly won't force anyone to stick with me if they don't want to.

what if your blessings come through rain drops
What if Your healing comes through tears
What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near
What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise

No comments:

Post a Comment