Wednesday, June 12, 2013

1234



ahaha this photo was taken on monday!! xD and i'm so tired from all the trainings and it's just the same day routine where i just wake up at 12 and get ready til 1 and reach sch at 2 then train til 5+ bathe in sch then meet my boyboy. hahaha. but today is abit different, because i ate my brunch before i left house so i have 2 meals today ahaha yay. anyway tmr i'm gonna skip training for sentosa cell outing HEHE. and i hope it'll be funnnn, and my boyboy don't get too jealous cause i love him so much that i'll be sad when i miss him.

and today's training, i heard ardash(idk how to spell his name), who is a 10 year old boy who has a national ranking(wows) hahahah, for the first time and it was like a kid, it was soo cuteee AHAHA. and i got to do some abs exercise with him ahaha he so cute. anyway he smiles cutely too, he has dimples HEHEHE.

and i saw a kid laughing so much with his daddy and i feel soooo happy too, i was like thinking 'i wanna make my kids laugh like that too'. i think i'm gonna buy a book on how to be a funny mummy AHAHAHA. yeah i'm tired now and i hope my dear boy is okay.

and the reply to your question 'why should i like you' is that there are no reasons. i'm never good enough for you or anyone. my feelings are all wrong and i shouldn't feel the way i should. and that question made me think whether you really liked me or not. ahahahaha.