Friday, June 7, 2013

toodle the noodles because i have doodles

HAHAHA today i sneezed really loud, like literally the loudest i ever sneezed because i opened my mouth so big and it was high pitched it's soo funny to me ahahaha. then i thought to myself i sounded like i was doing karate AHAHAHA. k i'm sorry. HEHE.

then tonight i was fighting my thoughts like 'tweet tweet i'm a bird' then i went 'doesn't mean i tweet means i'm a bird ok...' HAHA. sorry, i'm just very easily frustated with myself and i can't stand myself so maybe i should sit right but i think i wanna fly.

like i can literally fly, because if i swim, i'm above the ground so I'M FLYING HAHAHA. this was my afternoon thought sorry hahaha cos i saw fishes like floating or flying and just blooping around ahahaha. so i'm gonna go swimming 2morerow, 2morecoloums maybe? NAH. HAHAHA. i asked eunice so i hope she can make it cause i don't wanna swim alone like i'll be blind and i need sight aid hahahaha.

OHHH hahahaha my thought was that my stupidity level has gone so high so i wanted to say i'm abit stupid now because i'm an early bird then i said tweet tweet. HAHAHA that's how it starteddd. OK but i really woke up at 10am and now it's 2:08am which is pretty much stupid because i'm probably too stupid to realise i'm actually sleepy when i don't feel sleepy. hahahahaha kkkkkkk. GOODNIGHT. I SEE A PIG NOSE IN GOODNIGHT AHAHAHA. G(^(OO)^)DNIGHT HAHAHAHAHA

*OH YEA I LOVE MY BABY BOYYYY. OH YEA I HAVE A BABY, PROBABLY 14 MONTHS OLD. HAHAHA keeding, i love you babeee.