Thursday, June 6, 2013

The L word.

I feel like an ultimate loser. I keep losing in games or things or even can't do things right. I can't be a pro in games where I escape from reality where in reality I lose all the time to all the girls and life just sucks. I hate seeing my face in the mirror and feeling ugly. And when I say I feel ugly, I mean it. And that hurts. I'm a burden to my family and friends because all I can do is give them trouble or just unable to help them because I'm just so helpless.

Yeah I know we can't always win in life but there isn't anything in this world that I can excel in so that I can be happy. And I don't actually feel like there is another loser like me. Like I'm the loser of the losers. I never win. In anything. Even in speech. I always end up saying the sorries and giving in to people I care just cause I can never win any argument. I can't win my own thoughts of me being such a loser :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment