Sunday, August 4, 2013

aishiteru


i always looked at you this way, but never saw you look at me this way before. maybe you did, but less than i did. i loved you. i loved the way you laugh because you don't laugh often. and when i get to make you smile or laugh, i feel happy. and day after day, i just hope to see that smile of yours when you see me. and now, i won't get to see you smile because of me or sleep in your company anymore. i've always felt safe in your company because i felt you'll protect me, especially when you wrap your arms around me. you made me feel secure. and whenever i'm sad, i just turn to you and you'll try to comfort me. and sometimes when i'm crying, you'll be there to wipe my tears and hug me til i'm alright.


i've hurt you so much i can't bear to hurt you anymore so i will let you go. even if it means hurting myself because it hurts when you're gone. i still want be there for you when you're sad, i want to hug you til you're alright. i want to fix you. but i never realised that i was actually breaking you. and any time i knew you were broken, a part of me is broken too, i can't help but wish i can make you happy everyday of your life, making you forget anything that made you sad. i'm so sorry i couldn't fix you. maybe i shouldn't have tried to fix you because i couldn't fix my own life too. and now, i can't even fix this relationship.


this is us now. i'm glad you're happy now and don't have feelings for me anymore. everytime i think about you, my throat hurts, my vision is blurry. i can't do this anymore. :'(