Friday, August 9, 2013

goodbye is probably your favourite word


your love for me isn't enough to make you stay. my love for you isn't enough to make you stay. our love wasn't enough to make you stay. now you want to go and find someone who doesn't feel bad replying to other boys. i'm speechless, because i will always feel bad for not replying to others. i'm sorry i'm not good enough for you. it just seems all the 'i love you more' lost its meaning because you said it and now you are making the choice to leave me. ha ha it's okay, everyone wants to leave me. just that when anyone leaves, i'll pray so hard for that person to be happy always. i've tried so hard to make you happy and then you say we've tried so hard making each other happy that we forgot what made each other hurt. you've taken out our photos from your phone and you're determined to leave me because you don't want to hurt anymore. the boy i knew was always right, are you right this time that i will hurt you forever? i'm scared. i'm scared to leave you. i don't want you to feel lonely. i want you to feel loved and feel wanted. but still, you want to leave me because you don't want to hurt you.