Saturday, August 10, 2013

my heart won't let you go


i got to sleep with this little baby yesterday and he was a little monster at times, chewing on everything especially waking me up by chewing on my hair ahahaha. but it was only twice so i had to give it some milk bottled milk. but it was rather nice sleeping with something warm, something living. i remember it once banged into my arm or shoulder then fall asleep just like that. hehe. then another time it just slept on top of my head, then ended up at my neck. it was cute hehe.


look at his tiny eyes hehe. he was 30+ days years old only hehehe. but it had this eyes i could stare into like it was the most precious thing i've seen. and sometimes when i stared at it, he would run into me and try to bite my nose ahahahaha. he literally bites everything hehe so sometimes i just hide under my blanket then he would go find something else to bite ahaha.


and this was my bed last last night hehe, look at the tiny baby. and the jacket beside it, i never want to return it to its owner. because everytime i miss him, i can just smell it :")


it scared me when it said good morning ytd morning!!! yeah, lol it was a talking dog. cool right!! hehe. JUST KEEDING OMG AHAHAHA. but yeah this was in the morning. doesn't it look so cute it could brighten your day? i guess these are the things you call sunshine.


and lastly ending with my face and the little baby hehehehe. are you proud of me because i have absolutely used no filter at all which means actually my camera not that bad hor, just look at the sunshine baby, sleeping baby, isn't it of high high quality?! woohooooooo.

ps; i miss you so much :((((