Sunday, November 10, 2013


my heart has been beating faster, i talk faster nowadays. i feel like i'm changing but i don't know whether it's for the better or worse. i can't find the words to say, the way i should say. is it because i'm not used to talking about those things or is it because i'm talking to him? anyway i feel really stupid. i'm been so brutally honest with him about almost everything. someone told me i'm too honest. i guess, for my own bad. oh and yesterday he told me i always roll my eyes and he thought he's boring. but omg i really didn't notice i roll my eyes at all. :(

i'm so scared of not being good enough, that they would rather go for someone cuter/prettier/awesomer and i don't know how to stop feeling that. i was told "if he likes you, he likes you" and something like why worry if he like others. ugh. i've got so many thoughts i can't write it down. but for now,
mood: heart broken

lol is heart broken even a mood