Tuesday, November 5, 2013

FLUSHED


I HAVE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE!!!!! :( this feeling sucks lah and i feel like i'm sort of driving him away and i don't wanna like lose this guy in a weird wayyy. and i feel like everything is going so faaaast like he says he wanna prove himself to me kind of thing but he barely knows me but he sort of know my life and my past but he doesn't know me. i feel like sooooo flustered and i keep waiting for his text and get all paranoid(?) i HATE MYSELF FEELING THIS WAY SIGH. i'm falling soooo much in 'like' with him :(((((( SINCE WHEN DID I BECOME THIS KIND OF ANDREA :(((((( THERE IS NO EMOTION THAT CAN DESCRIBE WHAT I'M FEELING UGH :(

AND HE'S THE SWEETEST PEA IN THE POD LAH like he tells me just the stuffs i wanna hear and omg he makes me go crazy, seriously. he said "the best cure is the care and concern of someone special" and i said no one takes care of me one! and he said "Don't say that I'll be there to take care of you *blusblushsmiley*" then i say you anyhow tell girls you take care of them one ahh and he said "Noooooo I don't! I only tell the ones I really wanna take care of *winkie*" SIGH TELL ME HOW NOT TO BE INSANELY HAPPY HAHAHAHA

and he didn't reply my text ah! BECAUSE HE DIDN'T RECEIVE IT HEHE but he started the convo again by asking if i wanna lunch tmr! HEHEHEHEHE <3 and he said "I today whole day emo sia thought you didn't reply me *sad hais face*"

ps; he drives me C R A Z Y