Thursday, November 28, 2013


this was yesterday's gongcha and to me it's quite funny how they say happy new year when christmas isn't over yet HAHA anyway i spent like 10bux on drinks and only 1.70$ on food. i bought like mr. bean, gongcha and starbucks. i really should saaaaave :(


this picture is really random! hahahahaha but i just wanted to take a picture of my vans in case anything happen(lol sounds like my shoe got cancer or something HAHA) but it's for fun luh!

sigh anyway i was reaaaally blunt to nick uh like saying i don't trust boys and i really stereotype boys and sigh. i feel quite bad like ranting to him but at least i'm honest uh! stupid andrea :(


and i bought a new capppppppp HEHE sigh my second pic look abit weird alr but my eyes are shiny sooo... :D

real tired but i had a good day :) happydrea281113 HAHA sorry my face too cui alr haispie i need to stop feeling so damn insecure 

hahahahaha ohya i had like a fate moment with nick on monday eh like he was driving and he saw me boarding 26 and i saw his car in front of the bus! cool uh! and we said "unless like" at the same time HAHAHA we so cool B)