Monday, November 26, 2012


they all think it's okay to insult, hurt me because they think i don't care. they think i don't have feelings just because i don't want to show that i care, to show that i'm actually hurting.

i just thought friends were friends and they weren't close enough to hurt me but today... something went wrong, maybe it's my pms but, it wasn't right. i felt so useless when a and b were angry at c and i was there, not supposed to forgive c even thou i don't blame c in the first place. and when they were angry, i couldn't do anything and all i could do was watch and feel my heart ache. i don't know what to do. i don't want to lose either of them. then c didn't want to apologise anymore because c was over apologizing. then those tears blurred my vision. then yeah, my vision was clearer because i knew they were all important to me, more important then i thought them to be. :'(

today is a bad day, really. even tonight's drama had a sad ending. and it's the rainy season. yeah now it all makes sense. november probably is the month where the rain seeps through our head and makes us think and think and make us as gloomy as it.

BUT IT'S OKAY. ANDREA THE STAR WILL SHINE THROUGH THE GLOOMINESS AND EVERYONE SHALL SEE THE LIGHT HEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment