Thursday, November 1, 2012



today is just one of the days that i don't feel good about myself. let's start from the beginning, i wore contacts to school and someone asked 'you cut your hair ah, you look different.' then i feel like shit, like is it cos i look really bad and yeah some people agreed that i look bad cos of my eyebags. and ofcos i feel like very low self esteem. and some had to agree that i look shag and had no nice comments at alllllllll but it's okay. i'm really trying to be happy at all time, don't let anyone worry about me. i want to just keep the sadness to myself. and ofcos i don't expect anyone to read this so i can hide everything. i'm so sick and tired of feeling inferior, feeling unwanted, feeling like shit.


hahahahahahaha this is soooooo funny and cute.



HAHAHA I JUST BATHED FINISH AND *TINGTING*
i realised if i want everyone to be happy, i must be a damn good example and show people how i can be happy ALL THE TIME. SO I MUST BE HAPPY ALL THE TIME NO MATTER WHAT.

i'll be that happy girl with the happy aura soon ;) JUST YOU ALL WAITTTTTTTTT, HAPPINESS. WILL. CONQUER. YOUUUUUUUUUUU.

and i want to thank the girls for trying not to make me feel ugly or insecure or what , thankyou :") hahahaha. esp adrianti, she say i look like a princess in her dream. maybe that's a lie but hahaha :) and shaz also try to comfort me by saying guys have no taste, cos they say i look worse without specs. hahahahaha. THANKYOU LOVEYOU <3

No comments:

Post a Comment