Tuesday, November 27, 2012


why do i shed tears for those who treat me like i'm inexistent, like i'm invisible. i mean nothing and that hurts like fuck la. why the heck i care so much for those who probably can't give a fuck about me. stupid andrea is forever bloodyhell stupid. hate hate hate. why do i have to pretend i don't care, like i don't mind, like it doesn't hurt. fuck man.

and it just totally hurts when i see my friends fighting/cold war/dislike each other. but since i'm nothing to them, i really shouldn't give a fuck..... i'm on the verge of just bursting. i'm about to reach my limit. i'm afraid to just breakdown anytime cos it just hurt that much. to be nothing to people you care. getting left out. not cool at all. and don't question me why i push people away, it's because of experiences like this...

one less friend, one less care. moral of the story: be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment