Friday, November 23, 2012



today i got insulted again, of being called act cute for the xxxth time and gr. i'm pmsing la! super sensitive la :( so i tried listening to music, and was happy then suddenly i listen to a sad song and one memory popped up in my head and a few seconds later, i teared and i was shocked at myself. so ofcos i had to go out and make myself presentable and not let anyone realise i was tearing. ahahaa. retardedrea. and the memory was when i rmbed my pokemaster 'lecture' my friend when she hurt me when my pokemaster was supposed to be her bro which means he shld care for her more. but i really wasn't aware that he did that til my friend told me why they/she was avoiding me and stuffs. and i was thinking, i miss those days. that's why i started tearing and i think azri saw my face :( but after that, i forgot what happened(i think) so i happy alr ^^ :D

but i must thank God that today was a good day overall (:

No comments:

Post a Comment