Saturday, January 5, 2013

overdue.



don't you just think they look like fairydust? :") hehe.

this was on 1 jan, where i spent almost the whole day of 31st walking around aimlessly, finding food with bestie and the fireworks was the best part to me! but of cos i liked the walking part with bestie :") and that was a good start of the year and i really enjoyed myself hehe, even though our legs were aching and kept finding place to sit down and rest. then finally at 6 we fell asleep for a short while on a seat hahahahaa. :")

5th Jan @ USS

this was waiting for a ride to i forgot what hehe.

this boy looks creepy but cute! maybe me too :p

and this is so small but it's the five of us! 

and this is at strictly pancakes where jerrold had to go off for worship prac :( but i LOVE the mushrooms there hehe.

and overall, i enjoyed everything at USS too, like from the cylon&human rides to idk many more. i enjoyed screaming even thou i said i wouldn't scream but haha, they all want to sit beside me to hear me scream. meanies HAHA. no lah, they're all really nice people. and the sad part is when we were in the bus talking, then leon and shen told me they know me well, just because they know i think alot. haha. i feel, touched a little. haha. and ofcos jerrold too! he knows me well too, and they all tell me i must have more confidence but hahahaha. 

thankyou bestie, leon, jingshen and jerrold (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment