Wednesday, January 30, 2013

the praise goes out to You! (:


hahahaha omg this is so cute, poo poo heads hehehe.

anyway i love today, it's just yay!!!! HAHAHA. sooo after chionging pbl which i left halfway, which i really feel guilty about. I WENT TO EAT BUFFET. ok yes i feel guilty cos i left pbl to EAT hahahaha. and then after eating, we went to watch movieeee, yes it was moving pictures therefore called a moveEEE HAHAHA. ok sorry hehehe. i am such a burden, i had to go toilet at sort of an unappropriate time cos of my stupid stomach throwing tantrums again GR hahaha. but yeshhhh, i really love all my friends, they're all nice and all, they never blame me :D hehe. and thankyou for everything :D anyway, i just really like today because there were my favourite people or used to be or still is i'm not sure myself :") TAKE CARE BUAISZXZXZC.

No comments:

Post a Comment