Thursday, January 31, 2013


today while doing my project, classmates asked "did anyone ever call you ugly?", "yeah.", "as in not joking one leh.", "yeah.", "who?" and at that moment i rmb people calling me ugly but i don't rmb who except myself so i said "myself." and i just realised how pathetic i sound. and i think of my not so high self esteem, people tend to think i am an attention seeking whore but i'm honestly not. cos i honestly sometimes can't bring myself to look at myself in the mirror. i just feel... unpretty.

and i never liked people disturbing me with good friends because i'm so afraid that friendships will be affected, like to avoid stuffs, i will drift further from my good friends and that of course will affect my friendship with the other. sigh i feel, heavy hearted :(

No comments:

Post a Comment