Saturday, July 6, 2013

kill me already



i'm accused of being a bad person when i try so hard not to judge people or even think anyone is even bad. but you actually think i'm bad. everything i do is bad. just having a negative thought makes me bad. because i think i am annoying, i am bad. i am really bad okay. do you even remember i say everyone is nice? i never even had the slightest thought she was bad. and then, i'm really bad for thinking i'm annoying people. then there you go with your wonderful killing words, you make me cry again. maybe i'm just sensitive cos it's the period now but i'm really sad and hurt that anything i do or think makes me a bad person even when i didn't talk bad about anyone. i suck. i'm just a really bad person for thinking i'm annoying someone or anyone. sorry. next time i'll just keep my negative feelings about myself, to myself probably. oh wait, i'm bad for just having thoughts. andrea is bad and she will never be good. i'm just hurt how you can think of me like that.

she's an angel and i'm a devil. just get together with her and don't kill me with your words anymore cos it bloody hurts.