Tuesday, October 2, 2012


yesterday i had akikdo like usual and before that went for work! 8P haha. and i really feel so germish like a germ. i dunno what to do in the kindergarten ah and keep walking around like an idiot and annoying the teachers. haha. then mummy at first say can send me go akikdo, but end up cannot cos she smsed saying its peak  hour so i go myself, and i immediately teared! 8( i think i got my hopes high only to get them dashed that's why. if she didn't tell me she can't send me in the first place, i prob won't feel sad or anything! RRRRR. and for akikdo it was rather productive, i rmb one more zhao alr! 8D! haha.

and today, again i had work, and it wasn't as bad as ytd cos i was attached to a class unlike ytd. but even thou i'm attached to the class, the tcher told me i cannot be slow and again, i felt like a damn burden. and i can't even control the kids ah. hahaha but ah i saw caden today and waved to him and he kissed my hand AHHHHHH. MY FAVOURITE BOY <3 haha.="haha." p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment