Saturday, December 29, 2012



i wish christmas could be like a whole month, except for the song part. just the lights part. a mere 12 days or smth isn't enough for me to go around admiring pretty lights which i don't mind walking all around for hours even if i'm tired, just to look at them. because they're just so comforting i guess :")

hahahaha and i just rmbed i "caught" a lightbulb on a christmas tree pretending it was a firefly to amaze korkor in bali but he just said 'okay' HAHAHA nvm, i amused myself and a fellow guy who saw me doing it. hahahahaha. yeah maybe that's the life a loner lives :p hehe.

BUDDEN IN BALi, I REALLY SAW A FIREFLY. just one! and when i went to try to catch it, it flew far away :( but idk, it's like a little miracle. hehe.

and in one of the days in bali, i went water rafting and it was SUPER fun. hehe. one family in one boat and there was many of families there so we played water at each other SO FUNNY HAHAHA. and being andrea, i wanted to use my helmet to block them so i look like a rhino or smth and one family splashed at me. IT WAS FUNNYILY FUN HEHE.

left out like always. cos i found out. but it's okay! I SHALL BE HAPPY. actually no. a part of me died alr. AH NVM. I HAPPY LAH HAHAHAHA.

OHHH and i finished a book within 2 nights and an afternoon hehe :D THE FAULT IN OUR STARS. hahahah got the words stars inside but the book is veryvery nice cos i seldom read books i guess hehe. but inside got a scene that they ehem, thats the part i dislike the most, otherwise i really like the rest :D then i tried to read a book again today, but i fell asleep.... HAHA. okayyyyyy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment