Friday, December 21, 2012

SHOOT AGAIN YO.

"First off, I look for a woman with a great personality over anything else. I would want a woman that I can be completely honest with and that I would trust with my life. I want someone who understands the real me and can tell when something is wrong, and that will do whatever it takes to make me smile. But most of all I want someone that will stay in my life; someone that won’t just give up on us when things get tough." - christ-is-lord

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TOO HAHA.

 anyway, i just realised i take friends too seriously, like i should be like 'they come and go.' but i dunno why i just have to take possession of my friends too, i'm too selfish uh :( if normal friends/acquaintances, i don't care if they go out with other people or whatever, but if you're someone who i regard as close friend/good friend. i certainly will feel jealous one. sigh, even with girls luh. that's why uh i selfishhhhh. i want all my friends i truly care for :( PMSING NOW SORRY :( I SUDDENLY MISS MANY THINGS WHICH IS TERRIBLY UNLIKE MY UNPMS PERIOD HAHA. and my memories are gone, maybe cos i've thought the memories too many times, or the memories has hurt me so much that i forgot everything. but somehow i rmb me crying many times, because a dear friend cried for idk, because a dear friend was feeling sad, because a dear friend got scolded, because i feel left out by my dear friends. and this is all sec sch memories. maybe that's why i somehow feel it's all happening again even thou i forgot why. HAHA.

ANYWAY I'M GOING BALI FOR 9 DAYS SO YEAH, GOOD GETAWAY FROM EVERYTHING I GUESS HEHE. OKAY NOT HEHE. I FEEL SAD BUT I DUNNO WHY. ACTUALLY I KNOW WHY. IT'S COS I MISS THINGS OR WILL MISS PEOPLE BUT HAHA. I SHOULD SHUT DOWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment