Saturday, April 13, 2013

CLASH OF CLANS BOOM BOOM



ahahahaha i just attacked many people today so when i wake up tmr i think i'm gonna get alot of invasions but it's okay, i spent alot of time on this game today and i think my defense not strong enough lah sigh :-( hahahaha. then i accidentally attacked someone who had a clan, and the little clan men kept attacking me so quickly i died :-( THE POWER OF A CLAN IS EVILLLLL AHAHA no lah. can't wait to have a clan then little clan men attack my invaders then they'll be like omgomg and scared that they won't ever attack me again. AHAHAH. EVIL DREA >:-) TEEHEE! ^^

ANYWAY i started putting this hair tonic on my front of my head which is like fringe area because apparently i have little and thin hair which makes it look like i'm balding which i'm sad about. and my mummy told me it works because rohanna or smth used it on her poofy hair then it became more poofy. so get ready to see a poofy andrea or even worse a spoofy andrea >:-) AHAHAHAA kayyyyy. :-) CYA

No comments:

Post a Comment