Thursday, April 18, 2013

i really can't do it on my own



i feel like shit. i feel so bloody worthless. i feel like i'm nothing much. i think you can get over me so easily, i can never make anyone so sad cos i made them insecure, i never had the power to hurt anyone cos no one even will be that hurt by me, because i'm that worthless. when i finally felt like i mean something, the fact is that i'm still not that treasurable to hurt anyone. not even my best friend. everyone's better than me in everything. i'm a fricking wall to my clique friends. i'm just nothing. and all i can do is hurt myself all day. i'm just a huge mass of sadness. someone, please save me from me. i'm sorry for being me. my heart hurts hella lots and i just can't tell anyone because i blog or tweet will lead to people saying i'm aa, purposely put on display for all to see. they think i can handle it on my own. i hope i can too :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment