Saturday, April 27, 2013


(i think i've found that someone)

actually, i think i'm scared of losing you more than you losing me. what if one day you start finding me overly sensitive or overly jealous and stuff like that? and worst of all, find me always so insecure. i'm sorry. hehehehe. i think i'm so lucky to have you, because you will even restrict yourself from looking at other girls or finding them cute and stuff. hehe. i'm so lucky because you're loyal(i hope you mean it).

oh and just so you know, i can hurt myself but YOU CAN'T HURT YOURSELF cos i care about you more than you care about me, i think that's a sad truth sigh. and we're actually gonna be stuck to each other FOR LIFE because we know each other too well alr, and told each other stuff we won't tell any other being(okay maybe my dog or smth, NAH JK hehe)

oh ya, this is weird but... i like hearing your heartbeat. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment