Saturday, April 20, 2013

sinking ship



i'm so lost. i don't know what to do anymore. i took initiative today, i said later i go find you kay, then you said no cos you're sick. then i thought if you dowan then maybe i should respect your decision. but then i thought i would want you to do the same for me, so i told you again i'll pass by your mrt in case you change your mind. then i decided i should just be happy cos i did try. but it just hurts when i reply so nicely then you just reply haha yeah and stuff like that. i'm so lost when i don't know what you're feeling. i don't know where i stand in your life. i don't know anything about me when it comes to you. it could even be you care for me as a friend only :') i'm always never important, i guess. i'm this fucking insignificant being.

my heart aches yet i still don't know what to do. you don't tell me your feelings, so i guess i can't tell you mine. maybe your hurt was fake to make me stay. i don't know. why do i hurt so many times while you don't hurt at all. i care too much. i need to let go cos it hurts too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment