Sunday, April 21, 2013

just "leave me alone"



no one really cares if i hurt, they're just gonna worry if i'm still gonna care about them, they just worry about the care i'm gonna give them. because we're all selfish like that. or some, we're just curious about how much others hurt. we're just curious and not really concerned.

now i've locked my blog, i'm sure no one will feel guility anymore or even you will not say she gives me attention just because i blog sad stuff to get attention/sympathy from people. now i've locked it, i hope you're happy. i have to suffer everything alone, i hope you're happy. i alr tweet my sad stuff on a secret acc and that's not enough, yes now i'm suffering alone, all by myself, i hope you're happy.

i hope everyone is happy while i'm hurting alone because i'm not allowed to tweet whatever i want, blog whatever i want. oh and don't worry, i won't show my sadness in school so don't worry about me getting attention. i won't steal your happiness like you stole my rights of freedom of speech.

everyone leaves me someday, for someone better. and i know i'm not good enough, so i won't be mad at you for choosing to leave me. anyway i rather you leave me now before you really become a part of me. this hurts now. but heh, i'll be alright eventually. and if you really leave because i told you to, i guess that's good tho i wished you stayed no matter how much i pushed you away. ha ha not that you even bother anyway, you never bother to ask about my blog or how i'm feeling. you just want to know where you stand in my life so you can decide when you can leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment