Sunday, May 5, 2013

i shouldn't be getting upset over this matter cos it isn't supposed to matter to me since the day i don't want it to matter which would probably means a year ++. i don't wanna think about it anymore, this feeling just sucks. i wish i could just pretend i don't know a shit. but hell. ahahahahaha. maybe there's just a fucking big problem with my personality or something. i hate myself.

but even if there's something wrong with me, i don't believe you all actually have the heart to do this. i won't call yall bitches cos i know you're all good girls i don't wanna talk about it anymore k bye. ahahahaha. just a reminder for me for what they did: post on instagram photos of them having an outing. all 4 of them posted (:


don't worry, i'm fine all by myself. and i know i need to understand this. because hy left, then you 3 was always stuck between her and me. ahahaha. i get it. now it's my turn to leave. good luck guys. thanks for all this superficial love and friendship. maybe this was the reason hy left, i just wish i knew better, earlier.


and this pic, i remember jiashyuan wanted her to let go of me. i was fine at that time ahahahaha. but jiashyuan knew something was up between her and me so i guess she wanted to protect me from her. and the thing is i didn't badmouth, js just asked me about things between her and me. she knew. ahahahaha. thank God for friends like that. now i'm really fine alr :)

No comments:

Post a Comment