Monday, May 27, 2013

Worth



Maybe my worth is that I'm worth hurting. That's just how much I'm worth because that's the easiest way out. Hurt me. If anyone was to choose someone or something, it would never be me. I'm just that worth hurting because I'm not worth enough to keep.

Maybe that's alright, because that's something to be worthy about. Rather than just worthy of nothing.

Maybe people just want or love me because of the care and attention I give them. Maybe because they're in my life, they can make me do whatever they want. Because I'll do it even if it hurts me just to see them happier. Maybe one day someone will do the same for me, maybe one day will never come.

Until the day comes or not, I'll continue to bear all this hurt. Because my hurt isn't worth anyone's care. I'm just not worthy enough. This is my worth.