Sunday, May 19, 2013

the taste of life, isn't sweet.

 

fast internet makes me happy! :D hehehe. my daddy just configured a new wireless and it's super speedy and it makes me excited to see things load so fast hehe.

anyway i had a dream of everyone in school ahaha! i think we were like water rafting or something as a class, i only rmb terence(the main lead in my dream lol), the girls and me ahaha. then we thought terence drowned or something and found his bag etc, and then he suddenly awwed at our concern for him, which means he's alive then we continued with our journey ahahaha. 

i'm sorry i'm not perfect for you, nor good for you or anyone. i can finally convince myself that no one will truly love me, but for the feeling of being in love. i've changed but sometimes(actually most of the time), it's just not enough, some people just want it all. and my thought now is because i have to keep changing for you, means you don't love me enough to change for me. i get it now, i really do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment