Sunday, May 26, 2013

Jumping jack

Today (or rather ytd), we went to meet each other. Apparently I was hurt by him cos he tried to do a surprise hahaha. And when he met me I was still hurt but he gave me a kiss the moment he saw me and that made it better already. Hehe.

Then I was being a little cold because I was still mad at him for making me hurt but I'm alright now :)) now we're back to normal and I'm so glad x)

Oh then we went to play at science center,  to be exact, the kinetic park where it was free because science center is closed and the best thing I did there was jumping on the trampoline. It made me so damn happy cause I was laughing so much and him jumping with me too ahahahaha. And then there were many other things too and I talked to an indonesian kid where his name was tommy through the sound disc. Hehe. And he got my name wrong by saying angela l o l.

Anw today is our first official month anniversary and I'm glad we resolved our fights before this day. But apparently I'm not meeting him for this day but anyway we still have many more months to celebrate this anniversaries yay. Love you my cute little boy. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment