Sunday, May 20, 2012

adacadabra!


hahaha my doggie so cute right 
i love how doggys move their eyes. got that cute feeling
you must be wondering what's that plastic thing over her head! it is a like a funnel :p haha. but it's to prevent her from scratching the itchiness on her face. and the result of this funneling, her neck grew longer. and she looks super funny now. hahhhahaha.


hahaha and this is stitch and angel, angel being the white one and stitch being the blackie gray one :D
stitch is super cute in my opinion :D


seeee, look at how cute stitch is!! :D hahaha. stitch is more guai to me. angel just bites me whenever she can. bad hammie D< hahahaha.

while i was uploading these gifs into photobucket. i found my old photos. hahhahaha.


see this toot picture of me in sec 1? hahahaha. yessss. with lil elmo :D haha. but this lil elmo is gone with that person in exchange for a mushie. i like my that hair. hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment